Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye Check up making me CONFUSED?

ei i had an 2 eye check up today





the first clinic says i have an astigmatism -0.75 and slight myopia -0.25





the second clinic says i have astigmatism -1.00





i dont know which one to believe in





what should i do? get more chekups to different clinics more?Eye Check up making me CONFUSED?
the difference from -0.75 to -1.00 is negligible. Generally, I tend to correct the least amount that allows you to see clearly, so I would go with the -0.75, but sometimes, that extra little bit is needed.Eye Check up making me CONFUSED?
the difference between 0.75 and 1.00 is very hardly worth noticing- it's not an 'error' on either of their parts, just a matter of prescribing preference.





You are wasting your money and their time by going getting another exam- one, not two, is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment