Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of make-up goes with natural red hair, olive green eyes and pale skin?

My avatar is me, so, you can see my colouring from that lol.





Im getting some new make-up soon but i dunno what colours would suit me or what kind of make-up in general.





Do you have any ideas for me?





Thanks a bunch. (:What kind of make-up goes with natural red hair, olive green eyes and pale skin?
light like everyone else...





but honestly keep it close to your natural skin tone...





maybe some light eye liner and mascara to make your eyes (which sound gorgeous) pop...





every once in a while I like to see red full lips on a girl like you but not an everyday kind of thing (just special occasions)...





honestly I don't think you need any make up in most circumstances but if you want to look extra cute you could use it... Just keep it light, natural beauty is the best!





CheersWhat kind of make-up goes with natural red hair, olive green eyes and pale skin?
hun, u don't need make up, but if u want some tips to keep Natural then maybe put on a Natural colour eye shadow, that goes with ur skin, some mascara (but don't over do it), maybe not eyeliner but uf u do not so much with it, i don't think u should wear blush or foundation, maybe powder but a light Natural color.
You can get some ideas with fall colour schemes





鈫?Keep reading鈫?br>




http://dwarfurl.com/dee71
Oooh luckyyyy.


I wish I had natural red hair. :(
I don't know about brands or specific colors, but I'd suggest something light for you. No dark, heavy colors.
Google 'Lily Cole'. She's a model with the same kind of colouring as you so you might get some ideas.
I'm no expert on make up but on you, I'd say as little as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment