Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of make up should i apply on my eyes ?

I have huge eyes! they are brown and my skin is brown as well


my lips arent that big they are normal


but my nose is slightly big


and i want to apply makeup on eyes and lips to kinda cover up my nose from getting attention...


so if you guys can help me pick out the perfect colors for my eyes and lips that would be great!What kind of make up should i apply on my eyes ?
My eyes and skin are brown too.


I mostly use black eyeliner just above my top eyelashes to make my eyes look bigger and then put mascara afterwards.


Sometimes after I do that I apply green, orange, dark blue, or purple eyeliner across the bottom eyelashes. (I think green eyeliner works best though!)


You should also put foundation around your eyes to keep the make up from going runny, but not always as foundation is not good for the skin.


For the lips you should use a colorless lipgloss or orange-red color, it would look so gorgoeus as these colors would go perfect with your skin color!What kind of make up should i apply on my eyes ?
hello,


well to make your eyes stand out i would use bronze.


i would firstly put on some dark brown eyeshadow and on top of that add some shimmering bronze. then add some kohl.





for your lips i would use lip plumper gloss to give the effect of beautifully shaped lips like this:


http://shop.avon.com/shopc/product.asp?p鈥?/a>


befor you know it you'l be looking gorgeous and no one will notice your nose like this:


http://www.skintopiabybina.com/models/br鈥?/a>





tips: before you apply the eye makeup put some foundation onto your eyelids so your makeup will have something to stick to and will last longer


and before you apply your lip makeup apply some lip balm (like vaseline) to prevent cracks and dry lips





hope i helped xxxx
I have huge brown eyes too.


You will look great if you put black eyeliner on your LOWER EYELID! You can only do this with big, preferably dark eyes, it doesn't look good on small eyes. Google some pictures of penelope cruz to have ideas.


Usually that kind of eye make-up is enough to keep your nose from being noticed. You can also apply some coverstick on your nose, I do that because my nose is usually more red than my face, and a bit bigger than average.


Good luck!
Since you have dark skin, dark purple would look really dramatic, but not overdone, or too crazy. Be sure to use mascara to open up your eyes.
focus on the eyes if u wana cover up something else


i suggest upper and down lid black eye liner


the new golden eye shadow and a touch of black on the tip


itd be amazing!
wear vlack eyeliner on the bottem of your eyes, that will make your eyes look smaller and mabey some red or light pibk lipstick and a natural eyeshadow for you eyelid
foryour lips you could use any color really from clear to brght red and for you eyes smokey shades, golden tones and green good luck x
All the Gothic colors like Raven Black


and grey





Black or vampire blood red lipstick
covergirl
I suggest a nice smokey grey for the eyes and a light powder pink for the lips
just try random colors and play around with your makeup. its up to you really, and what you like!
get a nose job and don't wear makeup.
where wat u want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment