Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up colors. my emotions have to mach my eye shadow!?

i love waring out rages colored eye shadow. It makes me stand out,but i always wear the same color the day after the next. And it doesn't mach my skin tone. give me a color for every week day that matches blonde hair and tan monday:sad tuesday:sleepy Wednesday:jittery Thursday: relieved Friday:very happy and crazy!!! Thanks for ur answers!Make up colors. my emotions have to mach my eye shadow!?
monday, blue


tuedsay, green


wednesday, orange/red/yellow


thursday,purple


friday, smoky/black





haha ideas.Make up colors. my emotions have to mach my eye shadow!?
Monday..natural beige shades for a 'sad' day


Tuesday..beige %26amp; browns for a 'sleepy' day


Wednesday.. browns with a tinge of red for jitters


Thursday.. peach pinks


Friday.. golds for crazy mood

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment