Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up tips for blue/gray eyes and dark blonde hair?

I have blue/gray-ish eyes and dark blonde hair. i have a fair complection and i am a little freckly and I normally wear brown-ish eye shadows with brown liner and a brown/black mascara, but i would like to try some new eye shadow colors. what colors could i use to make my eyes really POP ??!?





or like, a 3 color mix that blend well %26amp; that will contrast well with my grey/blue eyes. (i perfer when my eyes look more blue)


thanks!Make up tips for blue/gray eyes and dark blonde hair?
try switching to a shimmery bronze and lining w/ a similar bronze liner that isnt too dark, its a smokey bronze look thats popular this spring, the bronze will bring out the blue alot in your eyes


Also try wines/burgundy colors matched w/ pale pink to highlight , and a smokey plum linerMake up tips for blue/gray eyes and dark blonde hair?
I also have blue/gray eyes with a little bit of green, and very fair skin. I have found that purple and pink make my eyes really pop, people always comment on the colors, so you could try that. MAC makes really pretty purples and pinks, and Hottopic carries eyeliners that are very pigmented as well.
When a lady in selfridges done my make up for me she said pink lipstick/lip gloss will bring out the blue in my eyes and it did! Try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment