Monday, November 30, 2009

What are some make-up must haves for dark skin and brown eyes?

I have-


Foundation


Black Eyeliner/ mascara


Bronzer


What color eyeshadow should I use for brown eyes on dark skin?


Would brown eyeliner look wierd?


Thanks for any help!What are some make-up must haves for dark skin and brown eyes?
use black eyeliner..brown is weird...trust me..i've tried


any color will look good...i rock any color no matter what


(pink, blue, green etc) but im a bit bold


gold%26amp; bronze is a must, frosty white on ur lid makes your eyes pop or/and in the corners of your eyes, plum colors are hawt, any color with a highlight is just about prettyWhat are some make-up must haves for dark skin and brown eyes?
dark purple and turquoise green would look brilliant on brown eyes! your lucky you can wear bright colours and they will make your eyes POP! just don't wear loads and loads, try lining your bottom eye line 3/4 of the way in with a bright colour. or you could cover your entire upper lid in a bold colour then fade it a bit on your lower lash line. either way you look gorgeous!





also i would go for black not brown, if you try lining the top of your eye with a back eyeshadow with an angled brush, you'll get a softer line, like you would if you had used brown.





hope this helps ^___^
I have dark skin and brown eyes (I am guessing dark hair too!)





I use foundation and put A LOT! of eyeliner and mascara on as I think if you have nice dark eyes, you should use that!





Bronzer is always good :)





Eyeshadows i would say like bright colours (nothing to pale) and really nice bronze/gold/brown shades :)





Don't do the brown eyeliner thing!





:)
A nice gold eye shadow would look tres sexy ;)


I wouldn't use a brown eyeliner, I'd use black..(my opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment