Sunday, November 29, 2009

What make-up works best with hazel eyes that are green and brown/gold?

I've got hazel eyes, they're an amberish-golden light brown and a light green... I just wondered if anyone has any ideas on what eye make-up would look best... they are really big and almond shaped...What make-up works best with hazel eyes that are green and brown/gold?
Brown, bronze or warm plum. My eyes are the same color and almond-shaped like yours. Here are a few things in my makeup bag:





Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes (use lightest shade on browbone, shimmery middle shade on lid, and darkest shade as liner), this is a great casual, natural look.





MAC eyeshadow in Brun, Tempting %26amp; Trax. These I use on the lid itself with a highlighting shade (MAC Goldbit) above. With Brun %26amp; Tempting I use a thin line of black liquid liner, with Trax I use a brown pencil, I believe it is Rimmel Panama. I line just the base of the lashes and make it very slightly thicker at the outer corner of my eye to emphasize the almond shape. More so at night, of course.





MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Bountiful Brown, this is a creamier pencil and looks good smudged with a light, shimmery fawn or champagne colored shadow on the lid.





I also use MAC Pro Lash Mascara in Black. Two coats on all of the top lashes and a third coat on the outer 1/2 inch of lashes only, this also emphasizes the almond shape of my eyes.





Hope this helps.What make-up works best with hazel eyes that are green and brown/gold?
um i think gold or green or a honey color eyeshadow


something that brigs out ur eye color would work
i suggest a very pale baby soft pink.
use gold and dark colors to make eyes look bolder. and im a huge fan of smokey blk eyeliner. it makes my eyes look prettier i also have hazel eyes. and of course purple also make eyes look greener.
black mascara and light black eyeliner. it really accentuates your eyes! and it will make them look beautiful and green!!!
i to have hazel green eyes make up artists reccomend dark red hues with light cream accents
deep Burgundy and red browns with cream colored high lighting
  • myspace icons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment