Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are the best make-up colors for brown hair and medium brown eyes?

I have auburn highlights and I have an olive skin tone. I would like to know eye colors and cheek colors.What are the best make-up colors for brown hair and medium brown eyes?
for cheek colors i suggest to never ever go with red. it looks horrendous and clown-like. instead, use a softer, pink tone.





for eye colors, you can never go wrong with black!!! BUT! i think you know that already.... so.... stay away from bright neon colors. it will make your skin tone look ugly and faded. blue,brown, pink or even gold go awesomely. if you're willing for a stretch go for green! dont overload on it though.





the awesome part about having dark hair or brown or w/e is the wide variety of colors that will look AWESOME with it.What are the best make-up colors for brown hair and medium brown eyes?
And if your looking for discounted Revlon %26amp; Almay other brand name cosmetics you should try: http://onefunshop.com Report Abuse

a skin tone, or a light shimmery brown.
You're like a complete replica of me! :)





Super black mascara and eyeliner looks wicked good.





And green eyeshadow and eyeliner. I PROMISE YOU THAT IF YOU WEAR GREEN EYESHADOW OR EYELINER YOU WILL LOOK AMAZING :)





It makes your brown eyes look brighter.





I wear bronzer on my cheeks also.





I hope it works !!
browns pinks and greens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment