Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i do my make up like this and whta kind of eye shadow?

http://i11.tinypic.com/626dn9g.jpg


i need sort of intructionsHow do i do my make up like this and whta kind of eye shadow?
You need three things.





Eye liner. A liquid liner would work best for this kind, just outline your eye with it, until it looks good. You might need to experment a bit.





Blue eye shadow. Try this from hot topic...





http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p鈥?/a>





Once again, this may take some expiermentation.





LOTS OF MASCARA. Any kind you want to use should work.





Also, I want to point out that the picture is modified so that the girl in it has completely white skin, so it may not contrast the way you want it to. Just have fun trying out some stuff!How do i do my make up like this and whta kind of eye shadow?
I am a boy and I don't know how you make up like that picture.


But I can say I don't like this kine of make up, I prefer the simple make up.


Please don't change your face by make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment