Sunday, November 29, 2009

Make up that will make my brown eyes pop?

Heres a pic of me without any make up on, its kinda old but oh well





http://iamazombie225.deviantart.com/art/鈥?/a>





what colors could i use to really make my light brown eyes stand out, so far i like purple, but what do you suggest?





thanks!Make up that will make my brown eyes pop?
First of all I'm a dude. Totally straight. The lesbian pr0n of my hard drive should prove that I liek teh womenz.





Onward:





You have a dev art page...


That tells me you're an ';artist,'; or at least ';artistic'; whether you like the word or not.





So from one artistically minded person to another, I would suggest golden tones. But to further elucidate...





You have brown eyes, and you have brown/dark hair, and you have a light complexion.





Assessment = color.





The advantage to brown is that it works in any way, with any color combination. This is because brown (or at least in Color Theory) is the result of blending all the colors.





To make the brown tones pop, you are going to need something from the warmer ends of the color spectrum. Reds, oranges, and yellows. Because brown is considered ';dark,'; using warm tones is logical because they're complementary.





But if you want to make them pop with the use of cooler tones like blues, purples, and greens. Those color tones should be in the pastel/white range.





Another alternative is to go for a natural tone--again going ';golden'; by using yellows and oranges. Or to use pink tones and creams (which are on the warm end of the spectrum).





You should take advantage of your light/fair complexion.





EDIT: This is strictly related to color tones around the eyes in relation to your hair color. I'm considering the entire package, not just the face. You have to factor your hair color into this.





And as a dude, I think girls who wear as little make up as possible is attractive. Or girls who wear natural tones for the lips.





EDIT: This one is pretty unorthodox...





How about gray?





Dun-dun-duunnn...





EDIT: The show Supernatural is awesome.Make up that will make my brown eyes pop?
I would use a liner that isn't real dark, maybe just a light brown for under the eye. For the bottom of the lid, I would use a darker but bright either bronze colored eye shadow that has some shimmer to it; or just sweep your whole eye with a light dusting of a cream color. Use a good quality brown mascara only on the top lashes.


Hope this helps!





[The links included are just some idea of what colors to use, NOT actual brands to buy.]
my eyes are like yours n i use


yellow with orange


purple with white or vanilla


teal with vanilla


pink with vanilla


dark pink with vanilla


green with vanilla or yellowish or orangish
Lavender , light brown colors etc.
brown eyeshadow
Dark brown, or maybe dark blue.
  • myspace icons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment