Monday, November 30, 2009

Make-up tips I have a crease on one eye and not the other...?

Well, it's actually quite strange. I am asian, and a few months ago, a crease on one eye developed (I, like most asians, naturally only have eyelids, not creases). Ok, but then it disappeared. Now it came back. The only problem is, my other eye doesnt have a crease. So when I put on makeup, it looks all uneven. Here is a pic of my eyes:





http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/…





Do you know of any makeup tips that can even my eyes out?Make-up tips I have a crease on one eye and not the other...?
Hey! That happens to me sometimes! When I wake up in the morning, some days I have no eyelids, some days I have 2, %26amp; some days I only have one, %26amp; some days one bigger one %26amp; a smaller one :P What I do is close my eyes %26amp; poke my nail on the eyelid to where I want my crease to be, then open my eye leaving the nail in there (not poking in the eyeball though) %26amp; removing it a few seconds later (it feels a bit uncomfortable at first when you change your crease, but if fades after around half an hour) %26amp; I have to do it a couple more times because it sometimes returns back to normal. But it usually works if I do it when I wake up before brushing my teeth %26amp; stuff. But when that doesn't work, I use these stick-on designs for your eyelids %26amp; put them a little upper so when I close my eyes it will crease where the top part of the stick on thingy %26amp; leave it on for around half an hour. It usually lasts throughout the day. :) Hope that helps somewhat. Sorry if my explanation is crappy, but I think your eyes are pretty :) it's not super noticableMake-up tips I have a crease on one eye and not the other...?
I would try using darker eyeshadow in the ';creases '; of both eyes to give them both the illusion of a crease. Also...since you mentioned you've never had a crease before you might want to check out a water pill. Could it be the ';monthly thing/';
you have pretty eyes!!!





um i dont know lol
i wanna know - my eyes are like that too =[





but right now all i do is not put eyeliner on my top lids


if i do, it looks weirdd =\
I hate that! It happens to me too. What I do is to try to do my make up so that it looks even. Like if one eye has less of an ';eyelid';, then I put less eyeliner than the one that has more of a lid. Do you know what I mean? I can be confusing sometimes. :[
I don't exactly know. I have a lot of friends like that. I say put a little more makeup on the end of that eye and then people will never notice. by the way- you are really pretty, well I mean your eyes are. and you look like brenda song. :)


if you don't have a picture of her, here you go:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertmille…





here is more info:


The crease on your eye is from where your eye adjusts. If it starts giving you bad eye sight, see your eye doctor about it. Ask one of your regular doctors, if you can do anything about it. At the age of 13, though, she/he might not be able to do anythnig.








hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment