Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should i make-up my eyes to make them look pretty?

hi i am 14 and need to know what colours i could use to put on my eyes... i have greeny brown eyes, vlonde hair, a slim face and my skin is a light honey, rose wood kinda tone...:S lol i need to know especially what i can do for school so plss help thx :)xxbtw i have quite large eyes (awake eyes)How should i make-up my eyes to make them look pretty?
Ohk I have green eyes so I'll give you my tips. I usually do my eye makeup one of two ways. The first is mascara on the top and bottom, and thin black eyeliner on the bottom. Since you probably have blonde lashes, dark brown would be best but if not then use black. Purple or gold would be fun too. The second way is mascara on the top and bottom, and then eyeshadow on my lid and lower lash line. Some pretty colors are lavender, shimmery pink (my fav), seafoamy green, white, and gold/copper. Just put it lightly on your lid and blend out with a lighter color and then take a thin brush like an eyeliner brush and put a line across your whole bottom lid. Shimmer is always pretty too. Hope I helped ;]How should i make-up my eyes to make them look pretty?
I would say that you would have to try a few things and see what you think looks best on you.


i sometimes use purple eyeliner and it brings out my blue eyes a lot. My friend has green eyes and she uses black eyeliner and uses the same colour shadow that matches her outfit for that day.
you sound really pretty,


if i were you i would wear black eyeliner under your eye, and just a skinny line on top, and a shimmery eyeshadow [pink,blue,white, would all look good] + mascara. (:
Single false eyelashes really go a long way. Literally. The individuals are great. They make a huge impact without gobs of makeup. Natural looking and dramatic.


Victoria's Secret also has glitter liquid liner that really makes eyes pop.
http://www.almay.com/Pg/Recommender/Shor…





that is what almay says you should wear
bc ur 14 and u have light eyes i would just stick to pale shimmers.. like mac's naked lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment