Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to wear nice make up on my eyes?

I am not the really the make up girl. But on some occasions I do like to wear make. I usually do the eye linear, mascara, and eye shadow. I will like to find nice and pretty ways to wear make up. Pictures and instructions will help. Thank youI want to wear nice make up on my eyes?
I saw this profile of this girl named EIily and she does it great. Hope u like it.I want to wear nice make up on my eyes?
Go to this site and pick your eye color and it will show you what to get. I use this eye shadow and I love it. Like you i'm not much for going ll out with makeup but if you use the 'bring it out' collection it will bring out the color of your eyes without being overdone. It even shows you which eye liner and mascara to use. It's also available at Walmart and is not too expensive.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/cateyes.asp鈥?/a>
Have you ever thought about using MK products? They have been #1 in Skin Care and Color Cosmetics for the last 14 years in a row. I tried them back in February 2008 and have been using it since. I wouldn鈥檛 exchange it for any other brand. They are quality to the fullest and they will even send a Beauty Consultant to YOU. They will teach you how to do it and you can try it before you buy it. You should check them out!
youtube they got it alll for u








mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment