Monday, November 30, 2009

What make-up brings out green in hazel eyes?

What kind of eyeshadow and eyeliner and also what color does brown and gold eye shadows bring outWhat make-up brings out green in hazel eyes?
You wouldn't want to wear...purples or blues try the light browns and wear some black liner on top and bottom and a small amount of mascara.....What make-up brings out green in hazel eyes?
I have hazel eyes and when I want my eyes to look brown, I use either black or teal green liner on my top lid.





When I want my eyes to look green, I've found several colors work good. The first is purple or any shade of purple including eggplant. Also, rusty colors do the trick as well but be careful about the shade (some may look too red/pink). I have a shadow by Garden Botanica called Lava that makes the green pop right out of my eyes.
Well I have golden/green eyes so I use these tips almost everyday.


I use purple and dark green for eyeshadow as it makes the green really pop. (Opposites)


For eyeliner usually dark brown or black.


And mascara I use black or deep plum. (Covergirl eyelights in Green eyes)


Gold and brown makes eyes appear more brown, but if you use gold it usually can make green stand out.


Just give it a shot and see what works!
Brown and gold work really well on blue eyes! To bring out green in hazel eyes, pink or purple work really well, or even dark green. Gold is also one of the few colors that can be flattering on any eye color, but it's not going to draw much attention to green like you're looking for.
Brown and black, because, if you put a light color against a dark color, the light color with pop out, my best friend has hazel eyes and she always uses brown eyeshadow, and she uses black eyeliners.
Black, silver, pink, and green.





http://www.xigbar.cbox.ws/
a lavender or lilac, a chocolate or toffe brown, or a aqua or turqouise.
I love this question. I have the same eyes and thoughts. wearing more neutrals like pinks and such make my eyes more fun but brighter colors like blues and purple tend to bring out my green!
Silvers, Grays, blacks, purples, and browns.
purple, oranges are good at bringing out the green in eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment