Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. What kind of make-up is best for me?

I sometimes get freckles and I have really light colored eye lashes and eye brows. What kind of make up is best for me on a daily basis?I have red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. What kind of make-up is best for me?
Gnerally you should be able to wear most colors as long as they aren't too dark or intense. I am a fair skinned redhead and I find that golds, browns, peaches, purples and greens look good on me. You might be able to pull off pink if you have a cool undertone.


~For foundation I use Bare Escentuals in Fair.


~For eyeliner I usually stick with taupe for a natural look or a medium brown for a more intense look. I really like the Cool Effects shadow liner in On the Rocks from Cover Girl.


~For eyeshadow on a day to day basis usually I just wear the brown liner and a brown eyeshadow. There are many shades of brown so you might need to play around to find what you like. I recommend the eyeshadows from Bare Escentuals, they come in these little pots but they last forever and they are really great quality.


~For mascara I really love the ones for Just For Redheads. Their Mascara Naturelle is really great and comes in different shades perfect for redheads (such as GingerCocoa for, GingerRed, GingerAubern and GingerBrown). I typically use the GingerCoca if I'm going for a natural look (I have very pale lashes) and then I use the GingerBrown for a more intense look. Bare Escentuals natural mascara is good as well and it comes in Brown and Auburn shades.


~I don't use blush, so I can't be of much help here.


~As for lipstick I love the stuff from Just For Redheads. They have great quality lipsticks in great colors. I've found that their lipsticks don't change color on me (most get too orange or too pink). Their mineral lipstick sampler is really fantastic, all the colors are great plus you can mix them if you want.


~For my eyebrows I actually prefer the Strawberry Blonde color from Bare Escentuals. You'd think the Just For Redheads brand would have a good one, but it's too taupe for me and not red enough.I have red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. What kind of make-up is best for me?
Definitely stick with the neutrals (browns, tans, some peaches, soft pink)... stay away from black please cause it's going to make you look washed out and very very pale
mabey olive colors.. that might be best for you.. try brown mascara and use mabey a shade up of your eybrow color and get a pancil and darken them in.. its really up to you though good luck
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment