Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have dark brown hair, pail skin and hazel eyes. Any suggestions on what make up colors I should wear?

I think apricot eyeshadow and rouge are great because they make brown eyes shiny...


avoid bluish eyeshadow, it easily looks cheap.


try transparent or light lip gloss as well...





at parties try gold tones


.


In general try natural + warm tones, cold tones go better with blond girls..I have dark brown hair, pail skin and hazel eyes. Any suggestions on what make up colors I should wear?
I think you should go natural colours from MAC!


Also Red Earth makes great colours, some of my favourites are Indian Night, Sunkissed, and first romance.I have dark brown hair, pail skin and hazel eyes. Any suggestions on what make up colors I should wear?
try some brown eye shadow, and gold. and maybe bronzer. thats what i use and i have semi tan skin green eyes and meduim dark brown hair. it makes ur eyes pop.lol.
A nice shade of purple or green for eyeshadow would look great.
purple, green, brown, earthy shades
it sounds funky, but a silverish dark grey and dark brown look good together..any questions just message me.
I think violet/lavender color eye shadows, or just earthy brown tones for something more natural. Definitely a pinkish blush will go far. Sounds like you have great features/colors, with the dark hair, pale skin contrast.
  • myspace icons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment