Monday, November 30, 2009

I have eyelids that dont tuck inside, how do i make my eyes look bigger with make up?

please include wat kind of make up i should buy,I have eyelids that dont tuck inside, how do i make my eyes look bigger with make up?
mine are the same :( dont woryy about it, you cant help it its like having a inny or outy belly button, or being left or right handedI have eyelids that dont tuck inside, how do i make my eyes look bigger with make up?
i heard of a trick on the tyra banks show


she was talking about it as if you woke up and you look really sleepy it makes your eyes look bigger


so maybe itll work for you too





its where u use white eyeliner on your bottom lid instead of black and it makes your eyes pop.
Smoky eye look is good. use eyeliner on the outside rim instead of the inside one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment