Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a product that really works on removing dark LINES from under your eyes .no make-up?

use garnia under eye cream it is realy efectiveIs there a product that really works on removing dark LINES from under your eyes .no make-up?
I use a concealer just a little lighter than my skin tone. At one time my dermatologist told me dark circles are an indication of allergies. He said I have allergies and pointed out which of my kids did also, and he was right on, so it may be from that too. I have noticed when my allergies are really acting up I'm more prone to the dark circles.Is there a product that really works on removing dark LINES from under your eyes .no make-up?
Anything with Vitamin K, Vitamin K is good for under eye darkness.
try sephora.com or MAC, one of those should have the perfect answer for you :)
mary kay timewise under eye cream works. it also gives them a lift. also...drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment