Sunday, November 29, 2009

I live in SC and I have oily skin year round.I tried smoky eyes but make up disappears!! help!!?

I like smoky eye make up to go with my dark clothes. but i have oily skin and Summer is approaching and my reguler make up wouldn't hold up.I want to find out what is the affordable, long lasting eye shadow is.I already have pretty good eye liner.I live in SC and I have oily skin year round.I tried smoky eyes but make up disappears!! help!!?
I'm in SC too! Mary Kay has a product called an eye primer that you can use to help prevent creasing and it'll also help your eye shadow stay longer. What skin care are you using? That could help too....MK has great skin care for oily/blemish prone skin. It's helped me greatly. I'm actually a consulant so I can send you some samples if you would like to try our line. Visit my website and email me from there if you'd like to try anything.I live in SC and I have oily skin year round.I tried smoky eyes but make up disappears!! help!!?
UM I LIVE IN SC TOO. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR OILY SKIN? Report Abuse

Mary Kay eye primer. Sticks eyemakeup on like glue. They also have an oil mattifier that will help stop your skin from being oily all day. Check it out.
What really helps me it to use Urban Decay Primer Potion, either MAC Paint or Fluidline as a base. Fluidline will last the longest. Then pat on eyeshadow and blend around the edges.
friend,





yes, summer is really bad time especially when you have make up on and you start sweating due to the heat. but anyways, nature will show it's full force. so, we can only try to equip ourselves better to face it. check out the below-mentioned link/s for some help with regards to make up selection and removal.





http://www.makeup101.net/


http://www.makeup101.net/selectmakeup.ht鈥?/a>


http://www.makeup101.net/removemakeup.ht鈥?/a>
You have to treat your skin first. Drink lots of water and mosturize. I had oily skin too. Try revlons colorstay makeup. It stays on all day but you will need the matching eye makeup remover to get it off!!! Other things wont really work. You can also try hard eyeliner pencils instead of soft ones.
For your skin, you need some type of oil resistant product for your skin. Clean and Clear is an affordable brandname. They even have those oil paper thingess you can use in the middle of the day.





For the eye shadow issue, you need some type of eyeshadow primer. Its a type of cream/powder that you put on your lids that holds you eyeshadow to your eye even longer.





I know Mac Cosmetics has excellent products you need. Their moderately affordable. Not superexpensive. Im assuming your sticking with basic black and maybe silver for smoke eyes so it shouldnt be that expensive. They have beautiful colors.





Covergirl,LOreal, and all of them have good products too..





Good Luck:)
all you need is an eye base. Which makes your eye shadow stay on longer by having the eyeshadow powders something to grab on. Use an eye base, eye concealer or just a simple foundation will do try it and see if the result is better. you should also probably get a skin system that controls your oil for up to 12 hours. this is what I use all the time. http://cgarcia1.qhealthbeauty.com/search鈥?/a>
First, find a good skincare line to help your oiliness. I, too, have oily skin and love Rimmel at Target or Walmart. They have a great matte foundation, which isn't drying to your skin but keeps oiliness at bay. Also, I use witch hazel pads after cleansing each morning. It is under 2 dollars and helps throughout the day. Biore has oil blotters which I use in the day time for touch-ups, so much better than caking more powder on. If doing a smoky eye, do not use an under eye cream. Moisturize as usual then wait 15 minutes before applying makeup. You can do a good smoky eye by slightly wetting an eyeliner brush or Q-tip. After applying your eye makeup, apply pressed powder under the eye area. This will help seal in the color. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment