Monday, November 30, 2009

What make up can i use to make my dark brown eyes look lighter?

how much lighter can they get from dark brown?What make up can i use to make my dark brown eyes look lighter?
generally you should probably try colours like olive green, rust/orange-pink. especially so if u have dark hair as well.





the best thing is to go to the store and try various shades, it all depends on the right shade which should compliment your skin tone as well - maybe ask someone at the store.What make up can i use to make my dark brown eyes look lighter?
i dont know why you would want to make them lighter lol, flaunt what youve got :)


but to make them reflect more light giving the illusion they are lighter just blend some liquid concealer in the corners of your eyes and use white eyeliner on your waterline ( the kind of inside bit where you usually put black/brown eyeliner)


hope i helped! xx
One of my good friends has dark brown eyes and she does hers in shades of blues. Her eyes look amazing! I have blue green eyes and if I had dark brown I wouldn't try to make them lighter. They're gorgeous!
I agree. Dark brown eyes are dazzling! If i were you i would try to make them pop not try to make them different. olive green would look nice tho.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment