Monday, November 30, 2009

I have very blue eyes and blonde hair. What kind of make-up should I wear?

I'm also realitivley fair, except in the summer.I have very blue eyes and blonde hair. What kind of make-up should I wear?
i would wear some foundation, bronzer (when your fair and not tan) lip gloss and a chocolate or dark brown eyelinerI have very blue eyes and blonde hair. What kind of make-up should I wear?
I also have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have found that it is very easy to match makeup to our colors. Normally I use a brown/bronze eye shadow on my lid then do my arch in a very light blue. It makes your blue eyes pop. Something else I just noticed is that Purples and Pinks really make blue eyes stand out. I always use either black or blue or dark gray eyeliner.





I use clear or a pinkish brown lip gloss and just apply it towards the middle of my lips to add more volume and make my lips look fuller.





I use a base and a foundation and just a tad bit of blush.





Usually takes 3-5 minutes in the morning :]
victoria's secret bronzor, black eye liner, pink\ orange eye shadow, and black mascara.





that everything i sue. i have like blonde hair but brown at the same time. hard to explain but my hair is just possessed. i don't have blue eyes but people say i do but i don't haha. if u wear black eye liner i think it would bring out your eyes. my friend told me that exact thing. that if i wear black eye liner it would bring out my eyes
If I was you I would wear blue eyeshadow or blue mascara to accent my eyes. Also pink blush, and pink lipgloss would look wonderful on you.





See website below for inspiration.
shades of light brown, champagne eyeshadow; peachy-pink blush, brown eyeliner and mascara. Medium pink lipstick.
Brown eye-make up and light pink lip stick/gloss. Brings out your best features while still looking natural :)
brown eyeshadow with charcoal eyeliner and a little bronzer or blush.





:)
The title rimed lol.





look up Hayden from heroes.
arent you a boy your name is abdul

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment