Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello,i there any way to put make-up to make big eyes look smaller?

Try smoky eye make up. It helps you look sexier too!


http://www.facemaker.ca/smokyeyemakeupimage.jpgHello,i there any way to put make-up to make big eyes look smaller?
I wouldn't try the smokey eye look, it will most likely draw more attention to your eyes. For me I am always trying to open up my eyes and make them look bigger so when I apply my eyeliner I usually apply to the top and then a very little powder liner to the bottom but only halfway or so around. I would say try using eyeliner on the bottom lash line (as well as the top of course). Instead of using an eyeshadow powder and liner brush for you I would say to try an eyeliner pencil or liquid liner to make the line bolder. Try it and see what happens, bet you will be surprised!


  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment