Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm looking for a DVD where I can learn make up tips and techniques like the ';smoky eyes';?

I have the Sonia Kashuk Real Beauty with DVD and even though I really like it, I would like to find another one that has more tips or information. At an affordable price if possible


I am not a make up artist, I would like just to improve my own make up.I'm looking for a DVD where I can learn make up tips and techniques like the ';smoky eyes';?
Try these FREE videos on


how to create the smokey eye look:)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqawCx99m鈥?/a>





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-crea鈥?/a>





THERE are a TON of videos on youtube that tell you how :)


and also if you want more type into google, videos on how to do smokey eye affect . Hope it helps :)I'm looking for a DVD where I can learn make up tips and techniques like the ';smoky eyes';?
uhm i dunno but look up smokey eyes on youtube and you can find some really good videos that take you step by step.
I know sephora used to do one, last time i saw it they were only in paris though.. so they'd be in french =[ thats too bad, cause i wanted one too!


Good luck finding one! x
if you live in the UK go to boots and at the moment they are doing a promotional DVD ';Get Gorgeous'; It's free and it has smokey eyes on there.


hope that helped but sorry if u like in the US





x
There are a ton of videos on youtube that show you different tricks and techniques. That's where I find a lot of the things that I do. There are a number of videos on the smokey eye technique.





Good Luck!
  • myspace icons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment