Monday, June 21, 2010

Any great make up tips for a brown eyed girl?

I am really into make up....but I can't find the right shade for lipgloss and eyes! I am a pre-teen if that matters, but any ways help!!!! :-)Any great make up tips for a brown eyed girl?
You should use golds and dark blues for your eyes !





Gold on your tear duct, a brown or medium blue color on the lid, and a dark blue on the outer edge/crease ! BLEND !!





For your lips, if you are a bit tanned, use a pale pink color, or a nude lip. This will look gorgeous !Any great make up tips for a brown eyed girl?
I'm a brown-eyed girl!


:) You know what looks really cute. The Amy Winehouse look. It's just basically eyeliner on your top lid, don't put it on crazy like she does--it's just not great for any age! :) To pump it all up you could try a smokey eye look with diffrent shades of purple, you could get a kind-of light brown eye shadow that believe it or not pops your eyes out, or a very light colour of pink looks cute!





Try to go with light natural looking colours, after all you want the boys to think you're natural and make all the other girls look like barbies xD


:)





For lipgloss:


A cute glossy colour like pink or red :)


Red looks amazing on brunettes!
Colors that go with brown eyes are gold and bronze, shimmery blacks and


greys for smokey eyes and purple. Wear a shiny lip gloss, that works for everyone


If you have interest MAC you can buy for web : http://velobeauty.com/


and have more Brand Cosmetics makeup MAC,BOBBI BROWN,Dior,Benefit,Givenchy,GUCCI LIP,NARS Eye Shadow,Shu uemura.


Eye Shadow,Pigment,LIP GLOSS,Lipstick,Mascara,Powder Foundation and other


Thank you.
I have BIG dark brown eyes, and I mean big haha. Normally I just put on a small amount of eyeliner under my water line and smudge it a little with a smudge tool, it creates a smokey look. Then I apply a lot of mascara to long eye lashes, you can curl them first. Just use a light pink gloss for your lips and blot it with a tissue after so it looks natural and not intensely shiny. It's a natural quick look but I get compliments all the time on my eyes.





For eyeshadow, purples and golds are great colors for brown eyes.
Light browns look good in slate blue, white, metallic..if you are light skinned


Dark browned people look good in light blue, lavender, and dark blues, greens as well. Gently line the inside rims of your eyes with black eyeliner. It looks fabulous. Reds are exceptional too. Black eyeshadow and brown eyeshadow does not make your eyes pop. Brown-eyed people have versatility when it comes to choosing eyeshadow colors.
I have brown eyes and I found that a little bit of eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes with mascara on top makes them stand out more. I use a mauve coloured eyeshadow as well, and it makes my eyes look a lot lighter, because they're dark. The whole effect makes my eyes look bigger too.
Color's that go with brown eyes are gold and bronze, shimmery blacks and greys for smokey eyes and purple.


Wear a shiny lip gloss, that works for everyone!


x
The best eyeshadow colors for brown eyes are green or purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment