Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Black dress, brown eyes, dark hair, what make up?

For prom, I am going to be wearing a black dress with crystal-like beading. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. What kind of make up should I use? What color eye shadow?





Thanks in advance :]Black dress, brown eyes, dark hair, what make up?
I have dark brown hair and even darker eyes I always stick with browns and blacks for my eyes :-)Black dress, brown eyes, dark hair, what make up?
this kind


this kind of eyeshadow





http://www.coloronpro.com/products/large鈥?/a>








this kind of eye liner





http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-cont鈥?/a>





and this kind of lip stick





http://uktv.co.uk/images/standarditem/L1鈥?/a>





hope i helped
Sounds like what I wore to my prom...same eyes and hair too.


What I did was my reg foundation but I added a lil bronzer to my face, neck and shoulders, my eyes I did brown and some green smoky shadow (it brings out the brown in your eyes) and my lips were neutral with a slight touch or pink (of course gloss).


I got a lot of compliments..hope it works out for you. Good luck and have fun!
You should wear like a peachy blush with a brown-ish/tan colour eyeshadow and dust it over your eyes for a smokey effect. :)
Smoky eyes would look great so dark grey shadow, highlight your cheeks with illuminator and wear a nude lip gloss.
have your eyeshadow contrast with everything :) like a nice icy blue would be amazing!
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment