Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i make my eyes look more asian w/make up?

well im already asian but i just want to try a new look. my eyes arnt so asian looking since im a mix...but alot of people say i look japenesse :/ but lol i just want to try a new look.How do i make my eyes look more asian w/make up?
I'm hapa too but pretty much just look white. I use black liquid eyeliner on the top only and extend it slightly past my outer corner with an upward ';flick';. I don't really put any on the bottom. It makes your eyes look more almond and skinnier from top to bottom. I can't provide a picture right now but it really works for me! I go from looking white to more exotic instantly. Then I just do a light blush and either chapstick or a neutral gloss so it doesn't take away from my eyes and looks more natural. I suggest using rimmel professional liquid eyeliner it works the best for me. How do i make my eyes look more asian w/make up?
well if u wear eye liner( pefer black) you draw it out past you eye and curve it a little bit but dont make it too thick just a thin line on the top eye lid of you eye and then connect it to the eye line you use on the bottom of your eye and it should enhance it a little bit
try to take a dark eyeliner and drag it all along the top part of your eye. then go a little past the end creating a cat eye look





Example:


http://bethbenderbeauty.files.wordpress.鈥?/a>
if you want bigger eyes, put white eyeliner on your bottom lid. if you want smaller eyes, just outline your eyes with black eyeliner then put white shadow on your eyelid and brown shadow on your browbone. hope this helped! = D
well...since asian eyes only have one eyelid, you have to give your eyelids a smooth look...try using a cream colored eyeshadow or rosy pink :)
you should be grateful they dont look asian koreans would kill for your eyes.
haha... im asian, too..


try some liquid eye liner for the top of ur eyes and mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment