Monday, June 21, 2010

I have big eyes, what is the best color of make up to wear to look like a small or cute one?

what is the best color of make up to wear to look like a small or cute one?I have big eyes, what is the best color of make up to wear to look like a small or cute one?
Why disguise large eyes; they are beautiful!





That said, try applying dark or black eyeliner to your waterlines (the inner rim of your eyelids) to try and deemphasize them.I have big eyes, what is the best color of make up to wear to look like a small or cute one?
BIG eyes r better!
yes..dark liner on the inner rim. also try winging out the tip corner to thin out a big eye. think cat like.
The Darker the eyeshadow the smaller that eye appears, I would try a chocolate brown or dark purple in your crease. Just make sure to blend!
Wait till you hit 40.


I also have large eyes, as do both my daughters. I was teased (fish eyes) about them in school, but over the years I grew to love them and realize how great a feature they really are! Now I'm 40, they don't look as 'big %26amp; wide eyed' because my eyelids are starting to droop a bit (hey, I'm a Grandma X 3 and live in a sunny place, so I've earned my wrinkles, lol) fortunately, my daughters love their big eyes and actually play them up in their make-up application! There was a survey taken a few years ago about what features men like in women and big eyes was one!
Use my virtual makeover at www.marykay.com/cydesantis- you can enter your eye, hair and skin colors and face shapes. It will tell you the best colors for you and how to best apply your make-up to suit your face. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment