Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good make-up routine for a hazel-eyed brunette?

My hair is dark brown and my eyes are hazel. My skin is really pale. (or 'porcelain', to make it sound better. xP)





What are some good eye makeups to match my looks?


And also; foundations, bronzers, etc. would be helpful. :D





OMG AND BRANDS. Let me know if you have any good makeup brands to recommend.What's a good make-up routine for a hazel-eyed brunette?
I would say black mascara, brown eyeliner, little bit of blush and some lipgloss.





I love Clinique's mascaras, but if you want cheaper all of Maybelline's are pretty awesome too.


Eyeliner is eyeliner so go with whatever brand you want.


I love NARS blushes. Orgasm is there most famous blush, and it's really pretty. The Benefit Box Blush things are really pretty too.


I really like Bare Escentual's Buxom Lip Plumper. It doesn't really plump your lips, but it leaves this really cool tingly feeling.





I don't use foundation because almost all brands make my skin break out. But Revlon and Clinique have good foundations according to my cousin.What's a good make-up routine for a hazel-eyed brunette?
I am super pale with hazel eyes so i can totally help you...=) I use Dinair Airbursh Makeup and its amazing..its the only makeup ive ever used that doesnt look orange on me. It stays on all day and makes my skin look flawless...i love it!!! If u go to google and type in Dinair you'll find their site and u can check it all out.








as far as ur eyes, if u use a cranberry color on the inner corner of ur eyelids and then blend it into what ever other color u r using the green will really pop.
no need for make-up cuz us brown haired hazel eyed light skinned women are hot without it!! :-D
Brown hair, hazel eyes, well u want to bring out ur eyes, so stay in the tans, bronze, browns, beige. Light color goes on ur top ur eye, middle color on the eye lid and a dark on the crease, which will give u a dramatic look and then a dark brwn eyeliner. As for foundations, well i use a MAC Studio Fix, which is a powder but its holds very well and u really dnt need a foundation. Bronze on ur cheeks to give u a glow. Again, MAC a very good brand, it last long and they have awesome colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment