Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone got any quick tips make up tips for hiding dark rings under my eyes and a spot on my chin?

I have a hot date 2moro night and its sods law a spot has appeared. I have pale-ish skin and brunette hair so I already look washed out. Help!Anyone got any quick tips make up tips for hiding dark rings under my eyes and a spot on my chin?
I use an under-eye concealer by Cover Girl. There's probably better ones but this one works well enough for me. I first put on my regular foundation, then apply the under-eye concealer both under my eyes and on any blemishes (works like a charm!). It's thicker than regular foundation, and the one I use comes in a tube with an applicator stick. I apply it somewhat thickly with the applicator, then dab it with my finger to blend. Then I apply powder over my whole face to take away any shine and it also helps to even out the color of the liquid foundation and under-eye concealer.Anyone got any quick tips make up tips for hiding dark rings under my eyes and a spot on my chin?
coverstick or concealer, he might have some spots too so dont stress too much!
I`m pale AND USE BOURJOIS CONCEALER . in my opinion gives better results than other much more expensive concealers. ';d';un coup de pinceau'; ecalat beige clair.
get a good nights sleep,and lay off the wacky baccy?
I use Benefit Bo-ing, its bloody fantastic, it even mentions that it is industrial strength on the packaging! Its 拢15.50 and you can buy it in any Debenhams or House Of Fraser or even Boots. Good luck with ur date!
For the rings under the eyes - YSL Touche Eclat. It's about 拢22, so not cheap, but is worth every penny! I've got pale skin and brunette hair and it's brilliant.
Use some good concealer. And a good cover up foundation.
Hiya - the best tip I can give you. I was suffering from heavy bags under my eyes. I have now adpted a new regime of drinking 2 ltr of water everyday. Woow big results. The only time I have dark circles under my eyes now is when I havent drunk enough water.





A ggo conceller and blush on the cheeks usually help my overall appearance


have a good time
Use a cream concealer or foundation lighter than your skin tone for under your eyes and blend in. A dab of witch hazel is great for getting rid of spots quickly, but don't apply on broken skin! Add some rose blusher, (just a touch) to brighten up your complexion.
I'm a big fan of Touche Eclat. It is expensive but it lasts a long time. Great for dark circles, spots, any kind of blemish. Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream is brilliant for calming down an angry spot.
the body shops lightening touch - same thing as ysl touche eclat- but cheaper, great for lightening dark areas around the eye and contains light reflecting particles - so helps disguise the appearance of spots - use ontop of foundation then dust over with powder - use lip brush to apply - never rub in just dab/pat in especially around the eye area. dont stress too much in the future!!! hope this helps.
Use an oragnish color under the eye, then foundation over that. The orange will nuetralize the dark. I read that in a magazine from a person who did eyes for Uma Thurman...he said she had big dark circles and that was the only thing he could do to minimize them....It worked for me.
Dermablend...it's incredible..you can get it at a beauty counter like Macy's or Sears...but I bought mine for the same price at Amazon.com....this stuff is amazing...all you need to do is tap the pad of your finger on the top...apply by tapping, and then I put a little colored powder over it...This can be used on tattoos to hide them, burns, scars...It was about $35 but it will last for the rest of my life...my friend has had hers for 5 years, and she probably has another 2 years left!
Really good concealer and then put pressed powder all over your face to cover the concealer. Make sure you don't use too much though, you don't want to look fake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment