Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I had an eye infection and now everytime I wear make-up it hurts?

about 5 months ago, i had conjunctivitis. When i found out, i stopped wearing eye make-up. threw all my old eye make-up away, and bought some new stuff.





Ever since then though, everytime i put on concealer, mascara, eyeliner etc, my eyes sting, and start running really badly. I got rid of my infection months ago, so why is it doing this?





thanks xxI had an eye infection and now everytime I wear make-up it hurts?
lately that's been happening to me everytime i put on makeup. it usually happens after i put my mascara on and since i've never had an eye infection (and don't know) and my makeup is new, the makeup can't be infected. also no one else uses my makeup. i think it might be because the mascara i just bought is strongly scented like flowers (although i don't know why considering i've never had a bad smelling mascara) so i suspect it's whatevers in the mascara that makes it scented is whats causing my eyes to tear.I had an eye infection and now everytime I wear make-up it hurts?
I've never had an eye infection in my life but sometimes if I go a long time without wearing makeup and I put it on my eyes tend to itch/burn or feel really irritated...just give it time to get ajusted to wearing it again.
You may be allergic to some of that stuff.


Stop using eye makeup for sometime, then try another brand or another type of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment