Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What make-up colors are best suited for blondes with blue eyes?

Eyeshadow colors.What make-up colors are best suited for blondes with blue eyes?
Im a blonde with blue eyes..





And i wear silvers, greys, blues %26amp; pinks





Hope that helpedd x





Lovee Leahh xWhat make-up colors are best suited for blondes with blue eyes?
Hi there


I have blonde hair blue eyes and I wear loads colours, but I always wear a lighter base colour and then darker around my creases in the eyelid, (opens your eyes and enhances the shape)








I also wear thin layer of eyeliner on top and bottom, and ensure my lashes are well covered (not to much) but stand out








I wear


Yellow, with green


Light green with darker green


Beige with Brown, golden browns


Pink, grey


pale blue, dark blue!!!!! yes I know but if you get it right it can work





Loads more, I always match my colour to my clothers, but then I only wear gloss on my lips so I never looks like to much makeup





hope it helps
Hi. I'm blonde with blue eyes too. I wear brown colours as they really make the blue of your eyes 'pop'. So I wear a light brown colour daily and for night time I wear a shimmery chocolate brown. Sometimes I wear a gold as this looks really nice for special do's, really compliments blue eyes and blonde hair.





Green can be nice but I'd recommend a kind of dirty green, like a khaki green.





Don't wear blue as this distracts from the colour of your eyes.





If you have a body shop nearby try number 32, chocolate brown or the khaki green one. Boots number 7 have some lovely neutral colours along these lines too.





Hope this helps :)
There is this makeup artist on youtube and he is absoloutely amazing. He went by and showed different eyeshadows for different eye colours. For blue eyes he recommended:


- Bronze


- Golden Brown


- Taupe


- Copper


- Golden Khaki


- Raisin


- Charcoal


- Most warm browns





Eyeliners:


- Warm Brown


- Bronze


- Taupe


- Burgundy


- Black


- Purple





Just experiment. These are only guidelines.


Check out his youtube account - He has plenty of tutorials that show you how to apply the eyeshadow. I love love love his videos :





http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=au9G__CyTT鈥?/a>


^^ That's his eyeshadow video
this color wheel shows what colors work with your color eyes


http://somabeauty.tv/beauty/search/detai鈥?/a>


i have blue eyes and blonde hair, and golds, browns and beiges are the colors that work best for me.


definitely stay away from blue shades, they really don't work very well.


hope that helps :)
little darker colors, in my oppinion. not very bright onese... (like blue, but a bit dark; green, but a bit dark etc).
reaaaaally light ones, because you don't want to take away from your eyes! usually blue eyes are a persons best feature:)
join the club :]


i wear lots of golds and bronze/browns.


if you really want some BANG!!!! i suggest maybe a bronzy green.


it looks AWESOME on meh. makes ur eyes look very crystaly blue :)
Browns will really bring out yours eyes and won't clash with your hair.
I personally think Gold and Bronze colours really make blue eyes pop!
black or turquoise !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment