Monday, June 21, 2010

I love the look of dramatically made up eyes. Think Jennifer Love Hewitt, but whenever I try to get the look?

I end up with red, swollen eyes. I use Almay and other hypoallergenic brands. What's wrong?I love the look of dramatically made up eyes. Think Jennifer Love Hewitt, but whenever I try to get the look?
you have allerigies


either from the makeup or something else





see a doctor and he will help you!I love the look of dramatically made up eyes. Think Jennifer Love Hewitt, but whenever I try to get the look?
tough question... in my experience it is the red dye or frost in the eye shadows. causing redness, puffiness and flakiness..





try Merle Norman lasting eyecolor in EBONY and IVORY





there are several diffferent ways to acheive a dramatic eye if u want I can give u some tips





hope this helps


merle norman studio owner/makeup artist
Maybe you should go see a doctor. Are you rubbing your eyes a lot? When you apply the eyemakeup, do it gently, because maybe your pressing too hard and it irritates your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment