Monday, June 21, 2010

I need an advice for make up for eyes?

i need an advice about make up eyes. I have hazel/brown eyes... like almond shape.. i am not really white but i think i am like tan.. well i dont know any suggestions of what things should i do to my eyes?





thank you





people have told me that my eyes really stand out :)I need an advice for make up for eyes?
check this out the most fashionable and practical color for all types of eyes is dark brown





and dark grey





check out here on how to apply it and how to transform a day look to a night look fast with these simple ideas u will lov it and comment on the blog and ask me anythng u need!





http://dandoocha.blinkweb.com








xoxo,


nadineI need an advice for make up for eyes?
I also have almond shaped eyes, my eye colour is hazel-ish gray greenish haha yeah, kind of weird.





But i found that a smokey look is great! also, doing your makeup very natural looking makes your eyes look better as well. Do your normal makeup routine, with alot of mascara. no eyeliner, no eyeshadow. they'll look beautiful!
You should try this: Get a pencil eyeliner.. and draw a line across the top of your eyelids.. try and make it even, then eyeliner at the bottom of your eye too. Then just wear a bit of mascara.. Thatll make your eyes stand out even more!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment