Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone had permanant make up done?was thinking about getting permanant eye liner done.?

Don't. As makeup trends are constantly changing, you WILL look dated when a more natural look makes it's way back (as it always does).Has anyone had permanant make up done?was thinking about getting permanant eye liner done.?
I say don't do it - my friend's mother had it done when it was really popular, and it just doesn't look natural at all. And, like everything on our bodies, eyelids change over time. What looks great at first could look horrid ten years on.Has anyone had permanant make up done?was thinking about getting permanant eye liner done.?
Make-up is something which changes with fashion, so having something permanently there would eventually look dated and awful.





Look back to makeup from 10-20years ago... imagine if those women had had that makeup kept there until today... cleopatra eyeliner 24/7?? No thanks...





I think you're much better off taking the 2-minutes to apply the eyeliner each morning than getting something done that you will almost certainly regret one day.
I've never had it done or even considered it but the very idea just doesn't sound good. I watched a special on it a long time ago and just remember listening to these women who were so upset about all the permanent damage ... this one lady had blush done and ended up looking like a clown and another had these harsh dark lines under her eyes. I also have a back tattoo and it's not faded out badly but I still can't imagine how well I would like that kind of black on my face. I don't know anything about it but do your research (really well) if you're gonna try something like that.
don't go for the eye liner, it doesn't look good, eyebrow filling does but that's all I'd recommend
my friends mom got it done. at first it looked unnatural. after a couple weeks it started looking great and she loves it. i wouldn't do it. a tattoo gun next to my eye doesn't sound like a good time.
my aunt had her eyebrows done and likes it......i think the only thing i would even consider getting done is the eyeliner and lips....they don't ';sag'; with age ......
Yes, I have had permanent make up done several times now and it's fantastic. My eyebrows need to be done about every 3-3 1/2 years as I don't like them done too dark. I had the upper and lower eye liner done (in black) about 3 years ago and it's still perfect. It's not cheap and hurt just a little bit, but it's all worth it. It takes about a week to heal and look normal again, but as I said, it's absolutely worth it. But choose your beautician carefully. You don't want to go to a beginner !!!!
No. But I think that fixing your eyebrows or putting color on your lips is fine. Don't do the eyeliner. Make up trends change every 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment