Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are there any great make-ups that you have used that work wonders with under eye circles?

I find a lot to be too drying or too greasy... what have you used that you like?Are there any great make-ups that you have used that work wonders with under eye circles?
Makeup for dark circles


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>Are there any great make-ups that you have used that work wonders with under eye circles?
i use maybelline, i cant remember the name of it but youll see it, its in a green like lip stick tube and then i use maybelline true matte musse on my whole face and under my eyes too and depending on how my undereyes look after i sometimes dab a little powder on them too
I have always had a problem with dark circles. The best product I have ever used is a Mary Kay facial highlighting pen.





I was dead tired one day with monster circles under my eyes and a very critical person to meet for lunch so I desperately tried to hide the circles. Well I used the highlighting pen in the car on the way over with and just applied a light layer of foundation as usual and NO ONE KNEW THEY WERE THERE!!!





In fact I had compliments all day about how different I looked. I swear by it now!
this stuff is amazing! It's called benefit boi-ing concealer and you can get it at sephora for liek, $20.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
This will sound insane but I use a dab of Manic Panic white liquid makeup in the corner of my eyes at the darkest part of the circle, then put cheap cover girl stick concealer under the rest of my eyes. This makes my hereditary dark circles much lighter, and the white gives my eyes a 'sparklie awake' look lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment