Monday, June 21, 2010

How to increase the size of my eyes. i hav small eyes that makes me ugly.(i dont want to get it by make up)?

The only way with out surgery Is yes you would use make up


If you out line your eyes with a blue or green eyeliner.


Go alil past your eye out lineing and get a blue mascara.


Than use a lighter blue eye shadow. and than apply a glossy white eye color above that it should work it works for me.How to increase the size of my eyes. i hav small eyes that makes me ugly.(i dont want to get it by make up)?
I don't think that possible. I know you said no makeup, but I just wanna say, eyeliner rocks at making your eyes seem biggerHow to increase the size of my eyes. i hav small eyes that makes me ugly.(i dont want to get it by make up)?
my best answer would be resort to makeup...





eyeliner and mascara works a charm!


seriously it will make a huge difference to how big your eyes look.
Well, I dont know if there is a way to make them look bigger with out make up.


You can use eyelash curler and mascara, that should open up your eye, use liner to make them look even bigger.





http://www.sophialoren.com/about/photos/鈥?/a>
There is a type of contact lenses from Johnson and johnson. It gives the illusion of 'wider' eyes, the circular coloring around the frame of the contact (if your eyes are brown that is) makes the eyes look wider...in fact im wearing it now. : )
I will tell you an interesting fact: Your eyes are the same size at birth as for the rest of your life. Its true look it up! You can't make em bigger
You can't increase the size of your eyes - unless a plastic surgeon can help you, though I doubt it.


Sorry to hear that you feel ugly though because you have small eyes. My daughter hates her eyes too and claims they are small. She is not ugly though at all. I'm sure you're not really ugly either. Remember there is a lot more to your face than your eyes. Beauty is as much as within (if not more) as your outside appearance. Make-up can enhance your eyes, so if you change your mind about it - ask a beautician how to make your eyes appear larger.
u can't transplatete ure eyes.sry but makeup is ure only solution.
sorry dolly thts not possible


the reason being that the size of the eyes remains the same since birth to death.
not possible, sorry
you can't increase the size of your eyes unless you want to get some kind of plastic surgery for that...


you can make them look bigger with makeup like mascara and eyeshadow (especially if you use a light colored eyeshadow above whatever color you have on your lids up to your brow bone).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment