Monday, June 21, 2010

How to do make-up with fair skin, dark eyes and hair?

I have near black hair, dark brown yes, and porcelain skin with pink undertones. yeah awful i know, i naturally have light brown hair and asked my stylist to dye my hair to my natural color and I GET BLACK. I will MURDER someone.





okay now that that's over with, how can i do my make-up without looking like something off Sweeney Todd?


%26gt;:[


I look like a trailor trash vampire, swear.How to do make-up with fair skin, dark eyes and hair?
Just make sure you use a light bronzer and you a neutral blush with maybe beige and pink with a lil brown i eye shadows . don't over do itHow to do make-up with fair skin, dark eyes and hair?
i think we have the same problem. i`m kind of dark (more like fair) and my eyes and hair are black too. i use make up that fits my outfit. and i seriously don`t look like a total trash. haha. but i have this simple problem, cause my nose bridge isnt visible and my nose is big. =S i really have no idea how to fix it.
Go will all natural colors - the correct color of foundation, a neutral color lipstick, and a light pink (not pinky pink though) blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment