Monday, June 21, 2010

What should I wear as in clothes and make-up that would make my light green eyes pop more?

Like I'm just wondering what colored make-up and clothes etc.)?What should I wear as in clothes and make-up that would make my light green eyes pop more?
purples, browns, black..





almay has an eyeshadow pallette for colored eyes... look at the one for green eyes and get an idea off of those colors. i know purple and brown is in it for sure.What should I wear as in clothes and make-up that would make my light green eyes pop more?
Light green colored clothes, slightly lighter than your eye color will do it, sometimes light blue works well.
dark plum/purple eyeshadow will make them look amazing! and i have light green eyes too! and when i wear bright green shirts or bright blue i always get compliments on my eyes! hope i helped
brown eyeshadow. light green shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment