Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up can I put on my eyes to make them stand out? [pic]?

http://i13.tinypic.com/8f5ehxt.jpg





I'm not wearing any make up in that pictures





Any ideas?





Links would be helpful too.





Thanks xWhat make up can I put on my eyes to make them stand out? [pic]?
With your beautiful skin color, you would look great with eye liner and mascara. That alone will make your eyes stand out.





I use eye liner from bare minerals. I hate pencils. The eye liner from bare minerals goes on with a brush and looks great.





I recommend a water proof mascara.





You can use some eye shadow too to top it off. A dark purple should work for you.What make up can I put on my eyes to make them stand out? [pic]?
You need black eyeliner and black mascara. If you want eyeshadow, go for a dark blue. Hope this helps! You can get Almay for a pretty good price. If you want the good stuff, it'll be expensive.
eyeshadow
you have lovely lashes you should just some liner to the bottom lids
i would go for some lilac eyeliner and white eyeshadow, white opens up the eyes and makes them look bigger. i don't think you need mascara, your lashes seem to be long and thich enough
black eyliner and mascara dnt put loads on coz u just look awful and by the look of tht pic ur pretty and makeup can sometimes spoil ur looks if u put on too much
eyeliner or a good mascara like Rimmel mascara is very good. Also 'Urban Decay' make up offers extremely bright and sparkly eye liners and eye shadows that look great, but are quite expensive. well i probably wasnt much help to you, but i tried :) good luck. xo
A bit of black eyeliner on top and some brown on the bottom, with a deep, plum like purple up to your crease.
well, for starters put on some mascara and some black liquid liner on the top and the bottom. after you do that you can put some highliter (a very light, whitish looking sheer stuff) on the corner of your eyes closest to your nose and a little bit angling up on the other side. After that, get some shiny eyeshadow (whatever color you like, I personally like bronze) and you can either put it on all of your lid and then blend it up a little bit or else you can use it as a thick liner on the top of your eyelid. I hope this is clear enough. This is what I do alot of times and I am always being told that it looks really good. :D Good Luck!
i think a goldish eyeshadow would look great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment