Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of make-up should i wear on my eyes?

I usually don't like to wear that much make-up, and I'm going into my Junior year of high school. I wanted to know what color eyeliners, mascara, ect. would work with strong blue eyes.What kind of make-up should i wear on my eyes?
Black mascara for sure. Soft brown eyeliner (smudged), only on the top lid for daytime. Brown really brings out blue. For daytime, I really wouldn't wear much else other than that and lipstick.What kind of make-up should i wear on my eyes?
I love Almays collection that makes whatever color eyes you have pop. I have green eyes, but I'm pretty sure they have a blue palette too. It's an eyeshadow trio, you probably want to go with the darkest color on the outer corner of your eyelid, top and bottom. The second darkest is swept over whatever isn't covered on your top eyelid. And the lightest color is lined on the inner corner of your bottom lid! It looks great, I really recommend it. And just use black mascara with it, I prefer colossal volume from maybelline :] and definitely use an eyelash curler to make your lashes stand up even more, so the eyeshadow is the perfect amount of noticeable.
http://www.marykay.com/





go to that site and go to ';whats new'' ans then click virtual makeover. then u will have to sign up (its free and easy) and then click upload photo. from there its easy and self explanitory. u can b the judge of the colors.
Well I know for sure that black eyeliner is stunning with bright blue eyes. Eye shadows...im thinking browns to give your eyes an earthy look...you don't want harsh makeup on your face, so go natural. With the eyeliner only go thicker on the outer rim of your eyes...like megan fox's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment