Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poll: If you tore someone you love's eye, how would you make it up to them?

I'm starting to annoy my boyfriend. I poked his eye with my finger (absolutely accidental, was very, very distracted by his other parts :) ) and took out a chunk of his cornea.





I made him go to a walk in clinic, and then the A%26amp;E because 1) it got worse and 2) when we got home from the walk in I found scary stuff on line.





He's sick of me fussing - I don't like how he complains of headache, I'm watching every twitch and moan.





He doesn't blame me but I am horrified.Poll: If you tore someone you love's eye, how would you make it up to them?
lol





i had a skateboarding accident, i was on the rail and my feet slipped and i hit my eye on the corner of this cement wall





it f*cked me up cuz i had a huge scratch on my cornea for 3 months and i had to were a white eyepatch ( that was fun going to school lmfao)





i had a head ache too cuz one eye lol





dont worry you didnt mean and he doesnt blame you so dont feel bad





maybe you can ask him how to make it up to himPoll: If you tore someone you love's eye, how would you make it up to them?
lol 3 monthes and than after the patch was taken off another week or so, and i was fine





i hope your bf gets well soon





light bugged me too Report Abuse
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment