Monday, June 21, 2010

Does picking up young puppies really make their eyes weak?

My dad always says that picking up young puppies too much will make their eyes weak, but I've never heard that anywhere else. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard that.Does picking up young puppies really make their eyes weak?
I have never heard of that. My breeder likes to have me and my daughter over to pick up her puppies. She likes to get them socialized and that's part of it.Does picking up young puppies really make their eyes weak?
Don't think so. Their moms do it and never seen one blind yet. Kittens on the other hand can get infections easily if handled much before their eyes open.
I don't know where he heard that one,but no,it isn't true.
No, but he probably wants you to leave them alone. Picking them up too much can stress them out. Look with your eyes and not your hands :-)
No. But trust me, poking them with a stick does....





j/k





Nah ive never heard of that.
I heard that Hellen Kellers parents picked her up when she was a baby - so I guess it's true
That's a new one on me, wonder where he got that from?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment