Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up should I use for my eyes colour?

well i gotta admit this question is really weird,since i got a khaki eye and a hazel one......weird i kno.....just take it like a green and a brown one.....:)) its not that obvious,but still in strong light you can see that


so what make up colours do you think I should use?(i mean the eye shadow)What make up should I use for my eyes colour?
Check out the makeover feature on www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 and play with the colors and see which colors make the eye closet to the other color and then see if they match!! You can even email her and ask for samples so you can try the colors it's wonderful and they last for a long timeWhat make up should I use for my eyes colour?
I'm so glad it helped please feel free to ask for samples of products you'd like to try!!! Report Abuse

some really great tips on makeup and skincare in this article that will help you out more
Earthy tones like browns, bronzey colors and a touch of green on the lids.
i wish i had your eyes
try going to MACcosmetics.com and emailing a consultant. I want your eyes sooooooooooo bad. I have plain bright blue eyes.
well i think u should change eye shadows when u change cloth::: i mean ::::when u wear something blue you should put on some blue eye shadow and when u wear something yellow ur eye shadow will be yellow....i mean it will look good!...
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment