Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What make-up should i use that will bring out my eyes?

my eyes are not too big or small, and are ovals. my eye color is a deep brown, so dark you can bearly see my pupils. i want to know what will really make my eyes POP! ;D without looking like a well....you know.What make-up should i use that will bring out my eyes?
i HAVE THE SAME EYES I USE GREEN GLITTER EYELINER BUT U COULD USE WITH OR WITHOUT GLITTERWhat make-up should i use that will bring out my eyes?
I have brown eyes too, and here's what I have found - plums, violets, and tans will bring out brown eyes.





I use mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge ($5) to make my eyes really pop.





Then I use the i-mark eye shadows. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, a sparkly brown called Java that is great. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





And finish it of with Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG mascara in Espresso. It is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.
Just wear black mascara. If you know how to put eyeliner on very light do that. Wear eye color that match your eyes. My friend has hazel brown eyes. She showed me how to make her eyes pop!!!


Let me know if it works!
U can use white eyeliner http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





and like a yellow eyeshadow
try white eyeliner on ur bottom lids, a cream eyeshadow on ur brow bones, light brown on the lid, black liquid eyeliner on ur top lids, and black mascara on ur top lashes.
Wear a very light color all over your lid then a dark purple or green like a emerald green. Also put mascara on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment