Monday, June 21, 2010

A perfect collection of make up(eyes,face)?plz suggest me with brand name.i m fair complexion 22 yrs old gir?

Kanebo..Dior...Nivea...Yves Saint LaurentA perfect collection of make up(eyes,face)?plz suggest me with brand name.i m fair complexion 22 yrs old gir?
MAC, Smashbox, or bare essentialls--All three are available on QVC--Try it out!A perfect collection of make up(eyes,face)?plz suggest me with brand name.i m fair complexion 22 yrs old gir?
I understand your question, but I can never stick with one brand! If you see a color you like, try it -- regardless if it's a cheap-o unknown brand or something expensive.





We're about the same age, and I'm also very fair (though nearly albino!) The hardest part for me is finding a foundation light enough. Mary Kay has a pretty good one, and I like it with Maybelline concealer!





But I tend to go much cheaper on eye products than on face. Covergirl has some nice trios and quads that coordinate really well.





Good luck with your search!
go to mac cosmetic in your mall the'll help you -and you get to sample everything before buying.
I use SK-II Foundation. Products are made from Japan. The foundation they sell are suitable for asian therefore of fairer tones.
Well you can go to marykay.com and click on virtual make-over. Choose the best face, eye color, skin tone, and hair color to yours... It will give you a bunch of different examples... Once you've picked out colors you like go to the next page and it will show you the correct way to apply it one.





Hope this helps!
i think you can freely choose as long as it is not rated not suitable for your hairtype and not rated unhealthy by gov
Loreal makes good make up. If in India, try Lakme.
Get sum MAC cosmetics or Lancome they got tons of products for fair skinned.
http://www.marykay.com/lallen86 All your needs in one place!!!!! And a virtural make over to find a look you like
Go to MAC and have them try colors on you. Tell them what you want and like and then go from there.
you might try revlon colrostay . it stays on all day . it also looks great on fair skin.
revelon
Thanks for the question. The answers to it helped me too.
I am a huge fan of Cover Girl. It always works great for me and Im 22 and fair complected also. (I cannot tan at all) They even have some face powder with bronzer in it to kind of give you a little ';hey I just got a tan'; look. As for the eyes Every one is saying go with your eye color. Like me Ive got green eyes and I have been using green eyeshadow. Ive gotten alot of compliments saying it really brought out the green in my eyes
I am also fair skinned and on a normal basis I used Bare Essentials foundation, Stila eyeshadow, Victoria Secret mascara or Stila mascara, Bare Essentials blush, and Smashbox lip gloss. But I would recommend any make up by Bare Essentials, Stila and Smashbox. They are also all affordable.
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment