Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make-up tips for dark hair, blue eyes, fair skin (no freckles).?

I can't seem to find that magical combination of make-up for me. Please help with some tips, and brand names would be very helpful! I have dark brown, naturally wavy hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Lip shades, eye shadow, etc. Thank you!Make-up tips for dark hair, blue eyes, fair skin (no freckles).?
I too have very dark hair, blue eyes and very very fair skin - so fair that some people have asked me if I'm feeling ill because I look so pale! haha





Well I had a REALLY hard time in finding a foundation that would match to my light skintone....but then I found out that MAC do one, it's a liquid foundation and its No20 as far as I remember. But it wasn't something I could afford to buy on a regular basis as it only comes in a tiny tube and is quite pricey. But then I found a brand called Stargazer, and it applied 10 times better than MAC and lasted a LOT longer, blended so much better and did not irritate my skin. It's really high quality and really good price too. You can find it by searching on google for ';stargazer cosmetics'; as they have a website where you can purchase it. Check out their other cosmetics too as they're fantastic especially the loose eyeshadow powders....


As far as colours go; I go for quite pale lips either a light coffee/beige or just clear or lightly tinted lipgloss and usually smoky greys and blacks and slivers, browns,coppers and golds. Sometimes thought I'll use really dark shadows on the eyes and add some bright pink to accent it sounds odd i know but it does look brilliant!





Hope this helps you just have fun experimenting and eventually you'll find the right look for you!!!!


xxxxxMake-up tips for dark hair, blue eyes, fair skin (no freckles).?
look up michelle tractenberg(especially her look in gossip girl since she has dark brown hair there) follow her look, and add your own twist to it of course. the best thing everyone should do though, is find the right shade of pink to go with them, one hot pink and the other neutral, that way, you can stand out with bright, or go natural with light.
eyes


use white eye shadow-maybelline(it has tips on how to make it kool)


no eyeliner


and mascara-definalash-maybelline





no eyeshadow


2 coats of mascara


liquide liner (top and bottom)-MAC








cheeks


pale color-cover girl(powder)-day


bronzer-physicians formula-night


lips


nude color like peachyish-cover girl-day


red-revlon-night(this will pop against your fair skin)





face


tinted moisturizer-glow sheer-nuetrogena
I have the same colorings as you and I quite often get told to stick with neutral tones, like bronzes and browns and to use black mascara to make our eyes pop! :) Try doing just a clear coat of gloss on your lips, and a two part combination of browns on your eyelid. start light in the corner by your nose and then move out to a darker shade.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment