Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up for blue eyes?

what are some good make up colors and styles for blue eyes..


i want to try something different and experiment!


pictures would be nice too!Make up for blue eyes?
-Curl your eyelashes. After, apply two coats of black mascara. Try the M.A.C. blacksplash splashproof lash mascara. It's waterproof, cruelty free, and won't clump.





-Urban Decay has the best eyeliner. Try the 24-7 glide-on eye pencil eyeliner. They come in many unique shades like electric and deviant. They're $16, cruelty free, and waterproof. You can buy them at Sephora.





-Reddish tones like pearly pinks, peaches, and corals are perfect for blue eyes. They contrast with blue eyes, which really makes the color really pop.





-Apply the Clinique colour surge eye shadow in apricot spice. It's $14 at any department store.





I hope this helps. =]Make up for blue eyes?
blue eyes look STUNNING, and I mean STUNNING in golds, yellows, and oranges.





I did makeup for my friends all throughout highschool and all my blue eyed friends loved when I used brown eyeliner with gold eyeshadow on the inner lid and a rusted light orange on the outer lid. I did this a ton of times for them cause it just made their eyes POP.





Also, if you're new to makeup or don't want to spend a lot of money, I would suggest getting the brand NYX. It's sold at places like Longs or on cherryculture.com





they are awesome and pigmented eyeshadows and are super cheap. I have a ton of their eyeshadows and I love some even more than I do my MAC eyeshadows :)





Also, champagne pinky colors and brown looks good too, especially for a more subtle look.
For eye liner i would recommend Clinique Eye Defining Liquid Liner in dark brown for a dramatic look or Clinique Kohl shaper for eyes in black coffee for everyday use.





For eye shadow i would recommend Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Duo in colors such as Butter Pecan, Like Mink, Copper Canyon, and Twice the Spice.





For mascara i would recommend Clinique High Impact mascara in black/brown or Clinique Natural Glossy mascara in jet brown
LOL , this is funny. I don't wear make up (basically I suck at putting it on and I just can't be bothered very often with it...it looks great on many women, but I look better without it). BUT, there's one tip (and trust me I've been yelled at by make-up artists and my dance teacher...a belly dancer who wears little to no make-up doesn't work in many peoples' opinions :) Anyway, one tip has stuck with me and you asked the question so :) Copper looks amazing with blue eyes. I will do this (maybe once a year :) once in a while ...it also looks great with a black outfit, but black is my favorite color so I may be biased. I use copper liner only because, lol, I screw eye-shadow up beyond hope :)
Try Almay's colour palette for blue eyes. I tried the one for hazel eyes on myself and they really make your eyecolour pop! Formula is also very long-lasting!





MAC cosmetics also has an email address that you can write to for suggestions for your particular skin tone, eye colour, etc.
when i was taking a hairstyling course my hairstyling teacher said that its best to use browns and neutrals with blue eyes.If you use red or blues or light colours you start to look likea clown.And that is actually true.Neutrel colour make my eyes really stand out more.I have blue eyes and thats what i have been doin.So ya hope this helps.
purple, brown, blue, green eye shadows


black mascara, black eyeliner..





:)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Light pinks and all different shades of brown, from light to dark will look amazing with blue eyes. A little bit of gray shadow looks nice too.
Hmm well I think greens, pinks, purple's would really make your eyes pop.
i would use brown eyeliner. i have blue eyes to and i use the brown and it really makes my eyes blue :)
lavenders, blues, any pastels





and shimmery ones
silvery greys
brown shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment