Monday, June 21, 2010

What make-up should i use that will bring out my eyes?

my eyes are oval, not to tiny but not big. my eyes are hazel and id really like a few pointers on how to make them stand out, with out looking like a, well, yea.What make-up should i use that will bring out my eyes?
if your eyes are hazel then you can male them really pop with some greens or blues...try applying it lightly at first then darker to see what you like...you can try a green pencil or you can even go with blue...the possibilities are endless...


hey try it on in the bathroom or at a makeup counter, see how you like it, THEN if you are comfortable with the look wear it out ! there really arent too many rules with make up just have fun !!What make-up should i use that will bring out my eyes?
mascara
hey lauran i think that some eye liner and mascara should do the trick. maybe also some light coloured eye shadow probley a nice pink or blue colour. if u want there is a few shops i can point u at like some make up shops u dont want to go to over board. just one thing u have to rember when u where make up the key is to still be ur self ok. urs sincley Nicole! -xoxoxoxoxox-
Grey blue and plum type of eyeshadows any help on application just email me
I have hazel eyes as well and I would suggest a deep green. I use Nars eyeshadow in Fiji. I works really well in bringing out the greens and golds of hazel eyes.
maybe try some blues or browns!! %26lt;3
I would suggest Almay's eyeshadows that are complimentary to hazel eyes. They come in a pack just for hazel eye color and even tell you how to layer and use them. I use it and it makes my hazels stand out in a more natural looking way. (They are also available for blue, brown, and green eyes)
i don't know but if u have to ask people on the internet u must b really stupid!!!!
Use a big pencil eyeliner- it gives you thicker line that really brings out your eyes.
green or brown (or both) eyeshadow.. lots of liner
Almay Intense eye-color in Hazel.
since your eyes are hazel, try to use golds and light pink sort of colors. try not to use blacks, if you like liners, go with a dark chocolate color. chocolate is in for the new season.
Try some green eye shadow (Covergirl has a great variety of shadows that are inexpensive). Choose a shade that you like. A little bit of black eyeliner and mascara go a long way too. If you feel like it, try some fake eyelashes too. I love those things.
black
eyeliner and eye shadow
blue or green eyeshadow
Mascara. Lots of it.
mascara, some eyeliner, and some light eye shawdow which would brighten your eyes
Almay has that expert eyes collection. Check it out...everything is designed to work together and its all matched based on your eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment