Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What make-up should I use to bring out the green in hazel eyes?

hay =]


my eyes are hazel, mainly brown with green edges. The green is really subtle and I'd like to bring it out more. It is like a glass green.


What make-up would make my eyes look greener? I have jet black hair and white skin iwth gold undertones.


I could get violet streaks in my hair though; would this help?


thnx xWhat make-up should I use to bring out the green in hazel eyes?
use dark brown eyeliner and either purple/plum/violet eyeshadow!





and yes, violet streaks could help.. though i don't really like them.. i think just stick to makeup to bring out your eyesWhat make-up should I use to bring out the green in hazel eyes?
i do think you show try SLEEK, EYE SHADOW its really good and it helps on enhancing ur eyes. am sure u'll like it.
hope these help!
Green or blue eye make up
You must have brown hair...wear blue and green blends eyeshadow....the blue is at your eyelids and green( light apply ) at you upper eyelids and below your eyes...
I always told to bring the green out in my eyes is use purples and violet colours.
purple and violet ....eyeshadows
Yeah maybe. Use black/dark brown eyeliner on the inside if you get what i mean, then use either a nice purple/violent or subtle green eyeliner just outside of it, or as an eyeshadow. sorry its kinda hard to describe :P hopefully you get the idea xD
mix some green eyeshadow with some brown. smudge it together. make sure there is enough green showing. that will bring out the color in your eyes. you can also wear something green, clothing wise. that will do it
i like bronze eyecoloursw and tanned skintones.
u can use a light blue eye shadow on the lower lid and a white on the top lid or u could wear darker green on lower lid and on top lighter green
Everyone is a little different, skin tones effect a lot.


I would try golds and browns. Stick with more earth tones.


I hear a lot of people say purple, but I am not sure.


I just know those colors work for my eyes.(also hazel)


And do not use liner, this will help lighten your eye and make it look wider.


then just a little mascara to finish.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment