Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blue eyes , brown hair, etc. make-up ideas?

I have blue eyes, dark brown hair, and very pale fair skin and I really want make-up ideas that make me look pretty that maybe I could wear to school.Blue eyes , brown hair, etc. make-up ideas?
Try a natural bronzer. This will make your skin appear rich and healthy.Blue eyes , brown hair, etc. make-up ideas?
we have very similar coloring... i usually wear a bit of soft, pale pink (NOT peach) blush, a little bit of colored lipgloss or lipstain (also soft pink), mascara, and when i'm feeling really fancy, a little bit of black eyeliner.





keep it simple... with very fair skin a little makeup goes a long way- it's better to do things that bring out your eye color, for example, like the mascara.
I have about the exact same coloring as you (pale skin, blue eyes, and dark brown hair.) I tend to wear a lot of makeup, so I like dark blue eyeshawdow with black eyeliner and mascara.





A less dramatic way to really make your eyes pop is teal eyeshadow- its bright and playful, and makes blue eyes look even more blue! For this I suggest Urban Decay eyeliner in Covet or eye shadow in Shattered.





Purples also look fun- I like lavender eye shadow. I often pair purple eyeliner on top (Hot Topic- about $2) and a lighter blue on the bottom (Walgreens- about $3) with some royal blue mascara (Great Lash from drug stores). It's not as dramatic as it sounds, but it looks pretty cool.





Hope I helped! :]
you should go to the mall to jc penny or another big store with a makeup counter and get a make-over. those people know what is best for your skintone. but i think browns/bronze would work. since your still in school, you are younger right? so go light on it.
as a worker of the mac counter go light eyeliner and stick with creamy beige colors and maybe a brown...smokey eye is the best for blue eyes!!!! makes them pop!!! stick to a nude lip!!! hope i could help!
Blue eyes are supposed to be the best color as far as color choices to go with them. I have blue eyes and for my every day simple makeup I rely on a very light pink eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner on top and a thin line of black eyeliner on the bottom. I also use black mascara. Sometimes I opt for brown black. This look can look harsh for some people, as I'm someone who wears more makeup than alot of people - but if put on lightly it's not too much.





Here's an article I just found about eye makeup basics
Not sure if this would be suitable for school.


The smokey eye look?


It looks great with blue eyes.


Brown eye shadow or green is good too.


Tinted Moisturizer.


Nude lip gloss
with blue eyes, you should definetely flaunt them. an emerald green or dark gray eyeshadow will make your eyes pop. A very light, peachy pink blush will show off your cheek bones against fair skin. A bit of black or brown eyeliner, mascara, and pinkish red lipgloss will show off all your best features.


for school though, try not to over due it. a bit of eyeliner, mascara, and a light pink lipgloss is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment